- panic. You can control bed bugs with careful inspection and by using proper control methods.
- try to kill bed bugs by using agricultural or garden pesticides. Using outdoor pesticides to control bed bugs can make you or your family very sick.
- use products that appear to be “homemade” or “custom formulated.” Homemade products could be dangerous and they might make the problem worse.
- use products that have labels in a non-English language.
- apply pesticides directly to your body. This could make you very sick.
- use rubbing alcohol, kerosene or gasoline. These chemicals may cause fires.
- throw away your furniture. Beds and other furniture can be treated for bed bugs. Throwing away your furniture can spread the bugs and you have to buy new furniture.
- Do not store things under the bed. Storing stuff under the bed gives bed bugs many new places to hide. This makes it more difficult to get rid of bed bugs.
- Do not move things from room to room. Moving your things from the room with bed bugs to another room in your house may spread the bed bugs.
- wrap items in black plastic and place in the sun. It will not get hot enough to kill all the bugs.
try Do It Yourself methods. Bed bugs are extremely hard to get rid of and multiply quickly. Contact a professional Bed Bug Exterminator before the infestation gets out of control.
For a free estimate, call FL Bed Bug Experts at 813.922.8475 or contact us via Request a Quote.